Thursday, September 20, 2012

Falling for Floral.

Photo courtesy of Le Fashion
Photo courtesy of Frankly Esoteric

Photo courtesy of Live Laugh Love
 Saturday marks the first official day of Fall. And my favorite time of year. When it comes to this seasonal transition, there are some style staples that can easily be carried over from summer to fall. One of my favorites this year is the floral skinny jean. I recently purchased a pair that I can't get enough of. They pair perfect with plain T's and sandals for summer and even more perfectly with caramel boots and sweaters for fall. I opted for a darker hued floral pattern, but lighter toned (think ballet pink, beige, and light green) works well too! xo

1 comment:

  1. I adore this trend as well. Another print I love is the polka dot on pants trend which I've seen a few stores carrying :) Target has a great selection of these printed pants for 22.99 I believe. I've tried them on in the store and they're super comfy :)

    -Jenny
    thismodernloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete