Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Winter Hats: Part I

Photo courtesy of when we talk about lust
Photo courtesy of Urban Outfitters
Photo courtesy of Airport Outfits
 There is one thing that I'm majorly lacking this winter: Hats. And since there are so many cute ones to choose from, I've decided to divide this post into two parts. Part one is all about beanies, the warmest hat for cold winter day/nights. I used to think that beanies had no place in my wardrobe, but what you really need is the right beanie for the right outfit. I'm a big fan of slouchy beanies (see white one above). They are laid back and super chic. I also love brighter colored beanies, they act as an added accessory... like a purse or statement necklace. That brings up another important beanie rule. Don't compete with the beanie, but instead keep jewelry to a minimum. xo

3 comments:

  1. I have been stocking up on beanies this winter...I was definitely lacking in that department! All of the hats above are so cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to invest in a good winter hat!!

    Can't wait to see you Friday and celebrate the season :)

    ReplyDelete