Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Brick by Brick.

Photo courtesy of Pursuit Aesthetic
Photo courtesy of Never Certain
Photo courtesy of The Think Tank
When it comes to building my dream home, there are a few details I'm digging right now. One of those is brick on the insideand I don't mean the fireplace. An interior brick wall in the entryway or bedroom adds an old world feel that goes with everything. Paired with a colorful rug and luminaries and you've arrived at comfort meets aesthetically pleasing. I prefer to leave the brick rustic and natural, but painting it a neutral color can work as well. xo

1 comment:

  1. I love brick walls, the only problem? I also love artwork which is a total pain to try and hang on the surface. It's a toss up about which I would chose if I had my own space.

    -Rachel
    www.thecuratorial.com

    ReplyDelete