Friday, March 2, 2012

Pucker Up

Photo courtesy of Palmers

Photo courtesy of Burts Bee's

Photo courtesy of Senna Cosmetics
 When it's windy and cold it's hard to keep your lips pucker up perfect. This winter I have found my top three favorite lip treatments that keep my smoochers smooth, tinted and even glossy for those fun nights out. For everyday use, I turn to Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula "Lip Butter." It moisturizes and smells of delicious dark chocolate peppermint. For those days where I want a little color on my lips, but the same moister action, I use Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in "Red Dahlia." It produces a deep berry red that is simply irresistible. Lastly, for those special nights out, I love Senna lip lacquer in "Bella". Just like its name, it makes your lips look b-e-a-utiful. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment