Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ease into Fall



 Photo courtesy of i'm a greedy girl
I often find it hard to transition into Fall. Part of me still wants to wear dresses and flip flops, spend hours on the beach, and eat fresh summer fruits and veggies. Well, thank goodness for September in California, we still welcome summer with open arms. But as the days pass along, I begin to get a familiar itch for Fall -- warm sweaters, hot chocolate, and cozy fireplaces. You just can't beat that. So the ordeal arises... find a happy medium between summer and Fall. Surprisingly enough Quicksilver did. They would not have been my first choice, but with these chic options, I can't help but get a little wardrobe inspiration. I'm a big fan of the brown leather jacket, geometric over-sized sweater, and the deep v-neck dress! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment