Monday, March 21, 2011

Me Time

Photo courtesy of Haute Design
After a long day of work, I've learned that it is very important to have "me time." Spend an hour doing something you love and and with only yourself. Catch up on some reading, watch that show you recorded decades ago, or simply just sit and sip a cup of chamomile tea. My "me time" is all about location, location, location. I could not enjoy "me time" in a cluttered, messy room because all I would think about is how I need to clean it. THIS simple and serene room is the perfect "me time" space. Relaxing with a fresh breeze....xo

1 comment:

  1. Love that photo - I could definitely envision having some glorious "me time" there!

    Can't wait to see you in a week or so at my big muni wine bday bash!!!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete